Update March 20:
A message from Times+: Further to recent updates from the Government on the response to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, LEGOLAND have taken the very difficult decision to close the Windsor theme park from 5pm this Friday 20th March as a precautionary measure. For further information please click here.
Subscribers can claim two tickets for £20 and build family memories that will last a lifetime at the Legoland Windsor Resort. Plus, you will receive 20% off food and beverages.
Enjoy instant access to purchase the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort tickets for 2020 without the need to collect unique codes.
Experience over 55 rides, shows and attractions on a day of your choice including weekends, school and bank holidays between March 13 and June 30, 2020 (subject to availability) with a pair of tickets for just £20, worth up to £116.
Subscribers can also enjoy 20% off food and beverages at LEGOLAND® when redeeming the ticket offer on their selected date. Select the option to print tickets at home during the checkout to see full details.
One redemption per person. Offer must be redeemed by midnight on April 15, 2020.
To claim your tickets, click on 'Redeem' in the information box.
When you click 'Redeem', please wait for the redemption pop-up to appear on the Legoland booking page as there is a short delay before it appears.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group.
LEGOLAND TICKET OFFER (THE "PROMOTION") ONLINE RULES:
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of any application form or redeeming any offer (as applicable) is your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to participate in the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter's websites, also apply to this Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
2. The Promotion starts at 00:01 am (UK time) on 6 March 2020 and closes at 23:59 pm (UK time) on 15 April 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Any attempt to participate outside the Promotion Period will be void. Token codes will be printed in The Times and The Sunday Times newspapers. Each copy of the paper must be bought on a different day, as only one unique code from that day will be counted. All codes printed are unique and can only be used once.
3. Participation in the Promotion is limited to 1 per person and using only one participation method (if applicable). Multiple attempts to participate from the same email address will all be void. There are 29,900 pairs of tickets available only (2300 pairs of tickets tickets available during selected dates of school and bank holidays, 5800 pairs of weekend tickets available).
4. Participation in the Promotion is via one of two methods:
a. You must collect 4 unique codes published in The Times and The Sunday Times between 8 March and 18 March 2020. When you have collected your codes you will need to enter them online from 8 March to 15 April 2020 only at http://www.thetimes.co.uk/legoland. Each participant that presents the requisite valid codes for the Promotion will be entitled to qualify for a promotional item at a discounted price of £20 (“the Promotional Item”) for two General Admission tickets to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort (“the Attraction”)
b. Times+ subscribers can enter the Promotion from 6 March 2020 - 15 April 2020 without the need to collect and submit codes (online or via the Times+ app).
5. Attraction tickets are valid for selected dates when the park is open between 13 March 2020 – 30 June 2020 only. Excluded dates: 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th, 30th and 31st May 2020 and all dates that the park is closed.
6. Tickets and dates are strictly subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. Participants are encouraged to book quickly to avoid disappointment, particularly for tickets during weekends and school holidays which may have more limited availability. Participant and/or his or her guest must not be excluded or banned from attending the Attraction. Participants and guests are responsible all other costs related to the Attraction and for travel to and from the Attraction at their own expense.
7. Incorrect or incomplete information provided by you in order to participate in the Promotion may result in you being excluded from taking part in the Promotion. You may not amend your application once submitted.
8. If your completed application is successful, your Promotional Item will be allocated for one specific day and date of your choice between 13 March and 30 June 2020, subject strictly to availability. The Promotional Item cannot be used for any other day or date.
9. You will receive your Promotional Item via email (e-tickets).
10. Please do not contact the Attraction provider direct regarding ticket processing and allocation as they will be unable to help. Please email https://support.legoland.co.uk/hc/en-us.
11. The Promoter and Attraction provider cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstances, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed.
12. Promotional Items are non-transferable, have no cash value and are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle the Promoter and/or any relevant third party promotional partner (as applicable) to cancel or withdraw the Promotional Item without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
13. Tickets must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator at the Attraction. Photocopies are not accepted.
14. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying Promotion ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk at the Attraction or online.
15. Promotional Items are subject to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort's terms and conditions as applicable which can be found at http://www.legoland.co.uk/terms. For information please visit http://www.legoland.co.uk.
16. The Attraction provider reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry, close, suspend and/or alter all or any part of the Attraction facilities including closure of rides or experiences for any reason including overcapacity.
17. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain elements of the Attraction.
18. The provision of the Promotional Item does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the Promotional Item should be directed to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
19. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' participation in the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the Promotional Item, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable applications or for any Promotional Items that are lost, damaged or delayed during delivery to the participant. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any applications (if applicable). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering Promotional Items) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified (including as a result of any printing errors).
22. If you are a resident of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland
23. The promoter of this Promotion is Times Newspapers Limited (publisher of The Times and The Sunday Times) of 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF (the Promoter).
20% off Food and Beverages at Legoland Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only valid when redeeming the "Two tickets for £20" offer.
- This offer is valid for admission to The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort on the selected attendance date.
- This offer entitles you to 20% off Food and Beverage in selected outlets.
- Please confirm opening times on the website before your visit.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, promotion, reward/loyalty programme, rail inclusive offer or exclusive event or concert.
- Guests are advised that not all attractions may be operational on the day of their visit.
- Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides.
- Visitors under 14 years must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Use of this offer complies agreement with the terms and conditions hosted at the entrance to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and at legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/terms-and-conditions/park/.
- This offer remains the property of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and is non-refundable, non-transferable and not for re-sale. Photocopies of the ticket will not be accepted.