Times+ members can now get £20 off Hawksmoor at Home meal kits.
“The best steak you’ll find anywhere” Giles Coren, The Times columnist.
For over 15 years Hawksmoor has been working with independent farmers to create a unique supply chain of lovingly-reared British beef. Exactly the same dry-aged steaks they serve in their restaurants are now available to cook at home, along with perfect steak-night sides and sauces pre-prepared by Hawksmoor chefs. There’s also the option to add cocktails mixed by Hawksmoor bartenders, steak-loving wines and a couple of Hawksmoor beers to keep the chef hydrated.
Times+ members can now take advantage of an exclusive £20 off any Hawksmoor at Home meal kit. The boxes serve two very hungry (and thirsty) people and include nationwide delivery to mainland Great Britain on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Plus, you will receive easy-to-follow instructions and masterclass videos from Executive Chef Matt Brown, a former head chef of two restaurants with three Michelin stars, that will up your steak game for life.
Visit shop.thehawksmoor.com to see the full range of meal kits available. Please note, this offer is not valid on roast boxes.
You will need to be logged in to your Times+ account to redeem this offer.
1. Valid for one use per customer
2. The discount only applies to April Hawksmoor at Home nationwide boxes excluding Sunday Roast boxes.
3. Cannot be used for the purchase of Hawksmoor gift cards or exchanged for cash.
4. Expires April 30th 2021.
5.The boxes serve two very hungry (and thirsty people) and include nationwide delivery to mainland Great Britain on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. (£5 for Saturday delivery), and the cut off for ordering each week is Monday at 6am or until they sell out (which to date has been very quickly!).
6. Order deadline – Until sold out or Monday at 6am for delivery that week.
7. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland and some exclusions apply to Scotland due to transit time required.
8. Saturday delivery dates will incur a £5 shipping cost.
9. All deliveries are made by DPD, tracking information will arrive via email or text before 11am on the day of your delivery date.
10. If you make arrangements directly with DPD such as leaving in a safe place or with a neighbour, we cannot take responsibility for lost items and this can only be dealt with directly with DPD.
Allergens & consumption
11. Unfortunately, as food allergens are present in our kitchen, I am afraid we cannot guarantee any food/menu items will be completely free from a particular allergen.
12. Please consume all food contents by Sunday, in the same week of your delivery date.
13. All food items should be placed in a refrigerator once the box is delivered.
14. Items are not suitable for home freezing.
If you have any questions please contact the Hawksmoor at Home Team firstname.lastname@example.org