Experience ultimate peace and relaxation on a private island in the Maldives and stay in a beautiful water villa at Medhufushi, a luxury all-inclusive resort. Subscribers can save £200 per couple with prices starting at £1,599 per person.
This holiday has been exclusively curated for Times Expert Traveller, but can be tailor-made to your needs with alternative durations and stopover options.
Just a 40-minute seaplane flight from Male, Medhufushi is cocooned by shady coconut trees, icing sugar-white sands and tropical flowers. Tucked away from the rest of the world, it’s perched in the middle of a spectacular lagoon that shimmers in shades of turquoise and azure blue. As well as a dive centre offering classes, guests can make the most of having the Indian Ocean on their doorstep and try their hand at windsurfing, kitesurfing or setting sail on the back of a catamaran.
If you’d like to break your outward journey, there’s an optional three-night stopover in Abu Dhabi from £200 per person. You’ll stay at the modern Radisson Blu Yas Island hotel, close to the famous Etihad Formula One Grand Prix racetrack and the amazing Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- Return flights on Etihad Airways from Heathrow to Male (via Abu Dhabi)
- Five nights' accommodation at Medhufushi Island Resort, with seven-night and ten-night options available
- Free seaplane transfer from Male to Medhufushi Island Resort
- Free upgrade to a water villa
- Free snorkelling equipment for duration of stay
- Free island-hopping trip
- Free sunset fishing trip
- 24/7 support from our trusted overseas supplier
Please note, you will need to be logged in to redeem this offer.
- Offer subject to availability and prices may fluctuate.
- Supplement for optional Abu Dhabi stopover varies by departure date and holiday duration, please call for details.
- Operated by and subject to the booking conditions of THG Holidays, ABTA Y6433, ATOL 9528, a company wholly independent of News UK.