Times subscribers can stock up on six bottles of Lobster Shack Chardonnay Viognier 2016 for just £5.99 a bottle. You'll enjoy a £27 saving and free delivery (normally £7.99).
This is a deliciously fruity, aromatic white from the Cape's most enthusiastic winemaker. Bruce Jack travelled the world perfecting his skills before setting up his own cellar and becoming South Africa's Winemaker of the Year.
One of the most contagiously enthusiastic winemakers you'll ever meet, Bruce Jack studied winemaking at Australia's famous Roseworthy College, then perfected his craft at iconic Aussie wineries Grant Burge and Simon Hackett before a spell wowing the French in Bordeaux. He knows the technical side of winemaking inside out and has a real passion that shines through in his wines. His cellar, in a former dynamite factory near the sea, scooped Winery of the Year in 2008. Being so close to the ocean there's a wealth of fresh fish to enjoy, so Bruce invented Lobster Shack as the ideal accompaniment, and the 2016 is his best yet. A rich, zesty blend of Chardonnay and aromatic Viognier, it's spot on with shellfish, and best of all with lobster.
The wines are covered by a 100% money-back guarantee of satisfaction and will be delivered free within three working days.
For ordering information, please see the sidebar.
Please note, to see the ordering information you will need to be logged in.
- Offer valid for new customers, one case only per household while stocks last.
- No further discount or voucher can be applied.
- Purchasers must be 18 years or over.
- Delivery is free with this offer (usually £7.99).
- Offer ends 8th September 2017.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 working days (delivery to NI and the Scottish Highlands may take a few days longer). You can track your order online at sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk or call 03330 142 771 (excl. Channel Islands).
- Items are offered at the price and quantity stated here: if you wish to order different quantities, please call us for prices and availability.
- If a wine is out of stock, any replacement supplied will be of equal or higher value.
- Calls to 03 numbers operated by The Wine Club cost the same as calling an 01 or 02 number, where calls to 01 or 02 number are part of any “inclusive” minutes (on mobile or landline), calls to this number will also be included. The price of calls may vary with other operators. Please check with your operator for exact charges. Calls may be recorded.
- Direct Wines Ltd, One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW supplies wines to The Wine Club and will use information about you to make offers based on your wine preferences. This information may be shared with other companies within the Direct Wines group. We occasionally make names and addresses (but not email addresses) available to companies whose products or services may interest you. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please call us on 03330 142 771 or write to us at The Wine Club at the address above.
- Visit sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk/terms for full terms & conditions.