The pale pink rosés of Provence are sought-after all year round but demand surges as Summer comes into view. So, get set with this exclusive offer from The Sunday Times Wine Club of six highly rated favourites, yours for just £56.94, usually over £84.
As the weather warms, there is nothing quite like a glass of mouthwatering Provence rosé. Its delicate, blushing colour, faint strawberry aromas and dry, understated flavours are irresistible.
We begin in the historic vineyards around Aix-en-Provence. Aix Quisite is a classic blend of Grenache, Cinsault and Vermentino and a tongue-tingling joy of a wine. Alongside, Moulin de Pontfract, from really old vines in the Var, offers remarkable quality, complexity and value and is one of our most regularly re-ordered wines. The quintessential L’Art Provençal comes from the Bréban family’s vineyards in the Alpes de Haute Provence region. It’s just the ticket with a homemade Salade Niçoise.
Domaine d'Estienne is distinctly elegant and creamy thanks to raspberry-rich Grenache and herbal scented Syrah grown high up in the Coteaux de Varois. Roche Bellemont meanwhile is the product of old-vine, finest-terroir grapes which provide subtle berry notes and even a hint of lavender. We round off with Saint-Tropez whose quality befits the lifestyle of the glitterati in and around the Côte d’Azur. Truly lip-smacking and full of Mediterranean ripeness of flavour.
Order this delicious six bottle case while stocks last to save £28 – that’s over 30% off single bottle prices. Enjoy free delivery (usually £7.99) and of course a 100% money back guarantee.
Order online now.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to redeem this offer.
- One six-bottle case only per household while stocks last.
- No further discount or voucher can be applied.
- Free delivery (usually £7.99).
- Offer ends 12/06/2020. You or anybody you buy wine for must be 18 years or over.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Items are offered at the price and quantity stated here.
- If you wish to order different quantities, please call us for prices and availability.
- Delivery to UK addresses only (excluding Channel Islands and BFPO addresses).
- Standard delivery takes 3 working days (delivery to offshore islands, NI, Scottish Highlands and some other areas of Scotland may take a few days longer).
- In the unlikely event of wines becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied.
- The Sunday Times Wine Club is operated by Direct Wines Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 1095091. One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW.
- Unless otherwise stated, all wines contain sulphites.