Times subscribers can stock up with 6 bottles of Sancerre for just £9.32 a bottle. You'll enjoy a £34 saving and free delivery (normally £7.99).
Sancerre is classic Sauvignon Blanc and the antithesis of its exuberant cousin in New Zealand. Domaine Reverdy's 2015 epitomises the elegant, restrained yet complex and minerally character that has made it an enduring benchmark style for centuries.
The village of Sancerre in the central Loire has been Sauvignon Blanc's spiritual home for centuries. Here, the cool climate and gentle limestone hills bring out an intensity of aroma and raciness of flavour in the grape that is unmatched anywhere else. Asparagus, gooseberry and mineral character make this lovely 2015 a great match for pan-fried fish or shellfish.
The wines are covered by a 100% money-back guarantee of satisfaction and will be delivered free within three working days.
For ordering information, please see the sidebar.
Please note, to see the ordering information you will need to be logged in.
- Offer valid for new customers, one case only per household while stocks last.
- No further discount or voucher can be applied.
- Purchasers must be 18 years or over.
- Delivery is free with this offer (usually £7.99).
- Offer ends 14th April 2017.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 working days (delivery to NI and the Scottish Highlands may take a few days longer).
- You can track your order online at sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk or call 03330 142 771 (excl. Channel Islands).
- Items are offered at the price and quantity stated here: if you wish to order different quantities, please call us for prices and availability. If a wine is out of stock, any replacement supplied will be of equal or higher value.
- Calls to 03 numbers operated by The Wine Club cost the same as calling an 01 or 02 number, where calls to 01 or 02 number are part of any “inclusive” minutes (on mobile or landline), calls to this number will also be included. The price of calls may vary with other operators. Please check with your operator for exact charges. Calls may be recorded.
- Direct Wines Ltd, One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW supplies wines to The Wine Club and will use information about you to make offers based on your wine preferences. This information may be shared with other companies within the Direct Wines group. We occasionally make names and addresses (but not email addresses) available to companies whose products or services may interest you. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please call us on 03330 142 771 or write to us at The Wine Club at the address above.
- Visit sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk/terms for full terms & conditions.