Times subscribers can stock up on 12 bottles of Inca Tree Malbec 2016 for just £6.99 a bottle with our latest Sunday Times Wine Club offer. You'll enjoy a £60 saving and free delivery (normally £7.99).
From Mendoza, fine wine capital of Argentina, Inca Tree displays all the rich, generous flavours that have made Malbec so popular. Originally from South West France, Malbec was adopted by Argentina and its reputation has soared since. It seems to revel in the warmth of South America, shrugging off its reputation for hard tannins and instead offering ample velvety ripe fruit. Inca Tree Malbec is a classic from premium Mendoza.
The jaguar on the bottle pays tribute to the local folklore. The animal was sacred to the Incas and sightings of the elusive big cat were believed to give the beholder a higher understanding of the world or even a glimpse of the future. We can't make such claims for this wine - but we can promise that if you like big, rich, plummy reds, you're going to love this. Silky enough solo, it's also versatile with food - try with shepherd's pie or chops.
The wines are covered by a 100% money-back guarantee of satisfaction and will be delivered free within three working days.
For ordering information, please see the sidebar.
Please note, to see the ordering information you will need to be logged in.
- Offer valid for new customers, one case only per household while stocks last.
- No further discount or voucher can be applied.
- Purchasers must be 18 years or over.
- Delivery is free with this offer (usually £7.99).
- Offer ends 13th October 2017.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 working days (delivery to NI and the Scottish Highlands may take a few days longer).
- You can track your order online at sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk or call 03330 142 771 (excl. Channel Islands).
- Items are offered at the price and quantity stated here: if you wish to order different quantities, please call us for prices and availability.
- If a wine is out of stock, any replacement supplied will be of equal or higher value. Calls to 03 numbers operated by The Wine Club cost the same as calling an 01 or 02 number, where calls to 01 or 02 number are part of any “inclusive” minutes (on mobile or landline), calls to this number will also be included. The price of calls may vary with other operators. Please check with your operator for exact charges. Calls may be recorded.
- Direct Wines Ltd, One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW supplies wines to The Wine Club and will use information about you to make offers based on your wine preferences. This information may be shared with other companies within the Direct Wines group.
- We occasionally make names and addresses (but not email addresses) available to companies whose products or services may interest you. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please call us on 03330 142 771 or write to us at The Wine Club at the address above.
- Visit sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk/terms for full terms & conditions.