Gift the ultimate beauty collection with the Twelve Days of Beauty calendar, exclusive from Times+ worth over £270.
Curated by the beauty experts at TOYL, this calendar is packed with favourite brands offering the ultimate in pampering and gifting this season.
Beautifully presented in a gorgeous classic white gift box tied with a black satin ribbon bow, this gift delivers for even the most discerning beauty fan. Any beauty lover would be thrilled to receive this and unlike an advent calendar The Twelve Days of Beauty makes the perfect gift for Christmas Day as well!
This limited-edition gift is available now to pre-order for delivery week commencing October 26 but only while stock is available. Stock is strictly limited due to the exclusivity of the brands involved. Worth over £270 at retail, subscribers can purchase for just £110.
The Twelve Days of Beauty Collection includes:
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF15
- Eve Lom Cleansing Oil Capsules Travel Case
- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day™ Dry Shampoo
- 111SKIN Sub-Zero De-Puffing Energy Facial Mask
- Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Day and Night Cream
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil
- Kalmar Peace Balm of Serenity
- Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Mascara in black
- Noble Isle Fresh & Clean Bath & Shower Trio
- Slow Ageing Facial Essence and Essential Face Moisturiser Duo
- BY TERRY Baume de Rose Flaconnette
Please note, you will need to be logged in to redeem this offer.
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
- Your offer will be delivered by Hermes standard 48 hour service or Royal Mail, but please note, this timing comes into effect once despatch has occurred so please allow up 14 days for delivery
- Offer is subject to availability
- Every effort is made to provide the offer exactly as described, but in the very rare event that a substitution is required you will be notified via the e-mail address you enter on checkout and given five working days in which to cancel your order (and receive a full refund) if not satisfied with the proposed substitution.