British linen brand Piglet are offering three lucky subscribers the chance to get cosy at home with their super soft linen sleepwear, bedding and home accessories by winning £500 to spend on their website.
Piglet is dedicated to bringing natural comfort to the home. The British lifestyle brand was started in 2017 with a small line of linen duvet covers and pillowcases but has since grown to include sleepwear, a much wider collection of bedding, curtains, throws, cushions and other home accessories. The latest addition to their growing range are children’s pyjamas. Now the whole family can lounge around in naturally effortless style and comfort.
Piglet’s signature linen fabric offers ultimate comfort and an effortless look. Made from 100% natural stonewashed French flax, it gets softer and softer with wear. Ironing is optional as their crumpled texture looks great straight off the line or out of the dryer. Linen is warm and cosy in the winter and fresh and cool in the warmer months.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
1. Open to United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
2. This competition is only open to Times Subscribers
3. Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on July 12, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
6. There is one winner and one prize.
7. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. The prize: Piglet voucher code to value of £500 to spend on the Piglet UK website only. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability, or redeemable for case or other prizes. No substitutions by a prize winner are allowed. The decision of Piglet is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information. Piglet reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and the identity of any entrant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse giving the prize if Piglet reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions or to have otherwise acted in an inappropriate or deceitful manner. Each entrant’s personal data will be used only for the administration of this prize draw and the promoter will not pass an entrant’s contact details to any third parties. Should you be interested to consent to our marketing newsletter from Piglet you will be asked to provide us with an express specific consent during the entry process, in the privacy section, before submitting your reply. This is an optional consent, not a prerequisite of entry. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Piglet reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the prize draw is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions due to events beyond its control. Piglet shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by: (a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the prize draw; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prize; (c) any act or omission of any third party; or (d) any other events beyond Piglet’s control including but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, pandemics or other medical outbreaks, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. Piglet accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Piglet for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply. We will do our best to resolve any problems relating to the prize draw quickly and amicably. This prize draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
11. *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.