Save up to 25% off your restaurant bill, including drinks, at over 2,500 specially selected restaurants nationwide with Times+ Dining, powered by hi-life and the gourmet society.
Choose from a wealth of quirky independents and well known chains with 20% or 25% off the total bill when dining from the à la carte menu, all with either four, five and seven day availability. There are AA rosette awarded independent restaurants, Gastro pubs Chef & Brewer and Vintage Inns as well as favourite national eateries Cafe Rouge and now including PizzaExpress.
Whether it’s for a casual midday bite, a pleasant afternoon spread or an intimate evening meal, Times+ Dining is sure to have a restaurant to suit your taste and budget requirements. There are thousands of restaurants to try across the UK and Ireland, offering a wide variety of cuisines – so you’re sure to find something to suit.
What’s more, this offer will be continuously running via Times+, so long as you’re a Times subscriber, you are guaranteed to be dining out for less.
Many restaurants do not require booking and you will never be without your Times + Dining Card as it accessed through your smartphone - simply visit mytimesplus.co.uk on your device each time you'd like to dine out for less and select a restaurant by following the three easy steps below.
Please always present your Times + Dining Card on your device on arrival at the restaurant to ensure the restaurant is a participating partner and is relevant for your chosen day of dining. Restaurants have a mixture of four, five and seven day availability and are available on the à la carte menu only and some public holiday restrictions do apply on select locations.
How it works
Find and select a nearby restaurant or discover thousands across the UK.
Present your Times+ Dining card on your device at the restaurant to save 20-25% off*.
*Some might require you to book.
Keep track of your savings on our website.
By redeeming your Times + Dining Card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions).
- Available to Times Subscribers who are residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over only, subject to availability.
- To get your Times+ Dining Card you must register for an account on the Times + Dining page on the mytimesplus.co.uk website. Each time you wish to use your card, simply login to your Times + account and select a participating restaurant in the UK or Republic of Ireland. A Times+ Digital Dining Card will be displayed for that restaurant and you must present this at your chosen restaurant to receive your discount.
- In Scotland the 25% off food and drink, applies to soft drinks only.
- Your Times+ Dining Card is personal to you and must not be shared with anyone else. It has no cash value and is not for re-sale. Any misuse of your Times+ Dining Card shall entitle Times Newspapers Limited and/or any relevant third party promotional partner (as applicable) to withdraw your Times+ Dining Card without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- Your access to your Times+ Dining Card will immediately stop when your subscription to one of our membership pack ends.
- Times Newspapers Limited reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede this benefit at any time, including withdrawing the Times+ Dining Card without notice, for any reason and at its sole discretion.
- Times Newspapers Limited shall not be liable for any technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit your ability to use your Times+ Dining Card. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Times Newspapers Limited's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Your use of the Times + Dining Card is subject to our standard subscription terms and the terms and conditions of The Dining Club Group. Any terms and exclusions of any participating restaurant shall also apply to your use of the Times+ Dining Card.