Côte at Home is giving two lucky subscribers the chance to win a luxury hamper for two filled with delicious summer treats including a bottle of Baron de Marck Champagne and two whole lobsters with a £300 voucher to spend at their online store.
As we adjust to ‘the new normal’, where constant vigilance and awareness is the order of the day, it’s important to enjoy a treat from time to time. And what could feel more like a treat than a Champagne lobster hamper?
Côte at Home, the new online shop from award-winning Côte Brasserie, are offering two lucky subscribers the chance to win a luxury hamper for two. The classic wicker hamper will be filled to the brim with the best of summer dining. Start with a vibrant marinated heritage beetroot salad with sourdough baguette, before moving onto the main event of two whole lobsters, ready for you to bake and serve with dill mayonnaise, fresh rocket and golden frites. For dessert there is Côte’s signature crème caramel. Accompany your meal with either elegant Provence Rosé or Champagne – there is a bottle of each included.
If you would like to sample more of the delights of Côte at Home, then you are in luck as the hamper also includes a £300 voucher to spend online. Choose your favourites from Côte’s Kitchen, Fromagerie, Boulangerie, Boucherie and Cellar and bring the taste of France to your home.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
Open to United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
This competition is only open to Times Subscribers
Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on September 10, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
There are two winners and two prizes.
The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
Each hamper includes; 1 x Baguette, 1 x Marinated heritage beetroot salad, 2 x Whole lobster with dill Hollandaise, Rocket and Frites, 2 x Crème Caramel, 1 x Bottle Provence Rose (750ml), 1 x Bottle Baron de Marck Champagne (750ml), 1 x £300 voucher to redeem at Côte at Home (valid for 3 months). The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No cash alternatives. Delivery is available throughout mainland Britain. (Delivery is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, The Isle of Wight, The Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands). Entrants must be 18 years or older.
The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
*General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
- Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.