You could be the winner of a 22-day driving adventure to experience the seaside towns, fresh seafood, and breathtaking vistas of the Canadian Maritimes.
With all accommodation and fully insured vehicle hire included, you'll be able to explore a truly unique holiday.
Start your 22-day holiday in the historic waterfront city of Halifax, Nova Scotia, gateway to the Canadian Maritimes. Here you can explore the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site and enjoy lunch at a water-side restaurant. Follow the lighthouse route to Peggy’s Cove and the UNESCO World Heritage town of Lunenburg. In Nova Scotia you will stay in a luxury wilderness lodge on a half board basis before arriving in New Brunswick where highlights include visiting Fundy National Park and seeing the world’s highest tides at Hopewell Rocks.
Crossing the 13km Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island, you will arrive at Charlottetown, the historic capital where you will stay at The Great George Hotel. Enjoy spectacular ocean drives, warm, inviting beaches and the rolling rich red farmland of Prince Edward Island. Back in Nova Scotia, the famed Cabot Trail, reputed to be one of North America’s most scenic coastal drives, beckons. Staying in Ingonish, you will enjoy a visit to scenic Cape Breton Highlands National Park, where whales can sometimes be spotted, before continuing to Baddeck to enjoy the rest of the island.
Final stop: Charlos Cove, a quiet village where you can relax and enjoy the ocean views.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners. Proof of identity and age may be required.
This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
Competition closes at 23:59 on April 26, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
There is one winner and one prize.
Gift vouchers are non-transferable and must be used by the competition winner.
The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
The prize is subject to availability and excludes Bank Holidays and other special event dates.
The prize must be redeemed within one year.
The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this competition.
Entries submitted by automated competition entry mechanisms are not eligible and will be deleted.
This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees, directors or officers of Audley Travel their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
Only one entry is allowed per person.
Audley Travel reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with one of an equivalent or greater value.
English law governs this competition and these terms and conditions, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this prize draw.
No cash equivalent or re-sell.
Not transferable, to be used by named individual only.
Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 22 day trip to the Canadian Maritimes including Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island for 2 people
- Return economy scheduled flights from London including airport taxes.
- 21 nights accommodation – selected by Audley Travel for 2 people sharing 1 double room.
- 22 day vehicle hire
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.