Twenty lucky Times Subscribers could win a 12-bottle case of wine from The Sunday Times Wine Club, usually worth at least £95.88.
Wine exists to bring moments of joy and inspiration to everyday life and that pleasure and relaxation are to be especially cherished right now. That’s why The Sunday Times Wine Club are giving away twenty Mystery Cases of wine to twenty lucky Subscribers.
12 different wines plucked from The Club’s cellars – from bestselling favourites to brand new launches; indulgent reds to lip-smacking whites. Whatever your case holds – be it Kiwi Sauvignon, Aussie Shiraz, Italian fizz – you can be certain the wines will surprise and delight and that you’ll love every bottle from first sip to last. Every case would normally be at least £95.88 if you bought the wine individually, but many could be much more.
Enter now for your chance to win one of twenty special Mystery cases and get your wine rack set for Summer.
Please note, this competition is only open to residents of United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and Channel Islands) who are over the age of 18.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
1. Open to residents of United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses) aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, Direct Wines Limited and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
2. This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
3. Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on June 24, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
6. There will be twenty winners only; each winner will receive a Mystery Case of 12x 75cl bottles of wine, usually worth a minimum of £95.88. Delivery Prizes will be delivered to one UK addresses only (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses) within a reasonable time and no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted. Wines supplied by The Sunday Times Wine Club, operated by Direct Wines Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 1095091. One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW. Unless otherwise stated, all wines contain sulphites.
7. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance within 14 days of having been notified. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
10. *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Neither the Promoter nor Direct Wines Limited will be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter, Direct Wines Limited or their employees, neither the Promoter nor Direct Wines Limited will be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the competition.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Direct Wines Limited.