Six lucky subscribers could win a Christmas decorating bundle from Garden Trading worth £250
Garden Trading's Christmas collection is bigger and even better than ever, with new decorations, new accessories and new tableware – all adding that something extra special to the festive season.
From baubles to garlands, tree toppers to string lights, Garden Trading's new collection of tree decorations range from Fairtrade felt, natural wood and striking glassware, in gentle whites through to richer seasonal hues for a striking look this season.
Take the opportunity to spend time with your loved ones throughout the festive period through family baking, winter walks and a glass (or two) of champagne with the new drinks party collection. And treat your nearest and dearest with the perfect gift, or if you cannot decide, it's even easier with Gift & E-Vouchers.
With stockings and sacks to pack full of Christmas goodies, a wreath and tree skirt to add some classic styling to your home, felt garlands and a stunning selection of baubles to give your tree an extra special finish touch, this bundle provides everything you need to decorate your home this Christmas.
- Open to United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- This competition is only open to Times Subscribers
- Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on December 6, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
- There is 6 winners and 6 prizes.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
- Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize: There are 6 bundles on offer, each bundle consists of:
- Medium Door wreath - £35
- Southwold stocking white and grey - £30
- Christmas sack snowflake and star - £20
- Star stocking holder - £18
- Tree stocking holder - £18
- Southwold pom pom garland -grey - £12
- Southwold Star and pom pom garland - £12
- Set of 4 Woodbridge Stars - £10
- Set of 3 Southwold felt baubles grey - £10
- Set of 3 Maddox baubles - white - £10
- Set of 3 Southwold bells - grey - £10
- Set of 4 Southwold pom pom baubles -grey - £10
- Maddox star tree topper - white - £10
- Large rattan tree skirt - £45
- We reserve the right to substitute any item for a similar item of equivalent value. Prize delivery to the UK only.
10.The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
11.*General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
13. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers any of the parties is running at the time of redeeming prize
14. No cash alternatives
15. The prize can only be used against one booking, a session comprising of chakra healing, sound therapy and tarot for three people; the competition winner and two guests
16. The winner and guests are responsible for organising transport to and from their location. 7 Over 7 will reimburse the cost for public transport and this will not include any taxi rides or car parking/ fuel
17. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize
18. The competition prize is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 and over
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
- Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.