Win a three-night luxury countryside retreat for two people at Stapleford Park Country House Hotel.
Surrounded by the most idyllic Capability Brown landscape, Stapleford Park Country House Hotel is offering one lucky subscriber the chance to win a three-night stay for two in a stunning suite with Laurent Perrier Champagne and chocolates upon arrival; two three course meals at the hotel’s AA Rosette restaurant, a champagne afternoon tea and two aromatherapy spa treatments.
Tucked away on the border between Leicestershire and Rutland, Stapleford Park stuns upon entry into the magnificent grounds. The 48-room hotel is housed in a stately English manor house which almost hugs you with its warm cosy fires, homely décor and friendly staff for which nothing is too much trouble. Each room boasts a different design scheme from the likes of Mulberry to Nina Campbell, Zoffany and others. There’s also a number of country pursuits for you to enjoy ranging from Archery to Falconry, Clay Pigeon Shooting and more.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
1. This prize relates to suite room accommodation only for three nights based on two people sharing.
2. This prize is subject to availability; (i.e. at the hotel’s discretion. If a booking is requested during the hotel’s peak period, the hotel will decline and suggest more suitable dates with availability)
3. This prize can only be used with new bookings and therefore cannot be used in conjunction with an existing booking at Stapleford Park.
4. A minimum of two (2) weeks’ notice must be given.
5. The prize room night(s) are subject to availability at the time of booking and valid until 23rd December 2019. Blackout dates are as follows:
Friday 25th - Saturday 26th January
Thursday 21st February 2019
Friday 8th March 2019
Saturday 4th May 2019
Sunday 7th July 2019
Saturday 27th July 2019
Saturday 3rd August 2019
Saturday 10th August 2019
Sunday 1st September 2019
Saturday 7th September 2019
Friday 20th September 2019
Thursday 26th September 2019
Friday 8th November 2019
6. All reservation requests must be made via email for the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
7. This prize is fully inclusive of:
• Three nights in a Suite Room
• Laurent Perrier Champagne and chocolates upon arrival
• Three courses and half bottle of wine per person, on two nights in the Grinling Gibbons Restaurant.
• Two aromatherapy associates treatments
• Champagne afternoon tea for two
All incidental costs incurred by the guest are to be settled on departure from, and direct with, the individual hotel.
8. Prize room night(s) are non-flexible and once confirmed by Stapleford Park, no alterations or cancellations can be made. In case of alteration or cancellation, you will forfeit the room night(s).
9. No monetary value can be given in exchange for this prize.
10. This prize cannot be transferred to any other party.
11. Stapleford Park has the right to update these terms and conditions. Prize room nights will be governed by the terms and conditions that are in place at the time the room nights are claimed rather than issued.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.