We have partnered with Crown Pavilions to give one lucky subscriber the chance to win a Crown Pizza Pavilion worth over £20,000.
Inspired by the Crown Guinevere Luxury Gazebo, the Crown Pizza Pavilion comes complete with a Delivita Wood-Fired Oven, bespoke flue and hand-crafted timber wine-cabinet.
The Crown Pavilions range is built for four-season alfresco dining, lounging and entertaining. In the winter, the marine-grade canvas blinds zip-together to provide 360-degree protection from the elements; in the summer, they can be rolled up to for a wonderful open-air experience.
For those unfamiliar with the Crown Pavilion range of luxury gazebos: they are hand crafted in Oxfordshire from northern European redwood. The roofs are a cedar shingle tile, creating an elegant look which weathers beautifully. The Crown Pavilions build quality is renowned world-wide and is backed up by a 30-year structural guarantee.
This fabulous prize comes delivered and installed anywhere in mainland UK and includes the following:
- 1 x Redwood timber frame building
- 1 x Underside plywood
- 1 x Cedar tiled roof
- 2 x Full panel infills
- 3 x Plexiglas panel infills
- 1 x Entrance
- 2 x Balustrade infills
- 3 x Full length window blinds
- 1 x Coffee table with glass top
- 4 x Sofa benches with cushions
- 1 x Pizza cabinet with black granit worktop
- 2 x Mirrored shelves
- 1 x Pizza oven and bespoke flue
- 1 x 3Kw electric ceiling heater (supply only)
Exclusive subscriber offer: 10% Off Bespoke Garden Room Projects
For a limited time, all Times+ subscribers can get 10% off bespoke garden room projects. Visit the Crown Pavilions website and start your bespoke garden room journey today with the industry leaders. To redeem this offer simple mention Times+ to your dedicated design team. Offer ends at midnight on December 31, 2020.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
- Open to United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
This competition is only open to Times Subscribers
Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on November 18, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
There is one winner and one prize.
The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
The prize is 1 x Crown Pizza Pavilion (no cash equivalent). All entrants must be UK homeowners. Crown Pavilions will deliver and install the prize to anywhere in mainland UK free of charge. An overall space of at least 4.5m x 4.5m x 3.2m (height) will be required for installation of the prize. Any required building permits are the responsibility of the winner. It is the winner's responsibility to prepare a concrete base on a flat and level ground prior to installation. Electrical installation is not included (3Kw heater is supply only). Winner agrees to photographs of prize being taken for marketing purposes within 1-year of installation.
The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
*General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
- Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.