You could win a 14 night island-hopping trip to Santorini, Naxos and Mykonos with Olympic Holidays
Looking for world-class hotels, sophisticated restaurants and romantic sunset views? The Cyclades islands of Santorini, Mykonos and Naxos have it all with quiet places to soak up the Greek sunshine or lively clubs for world-class nightlife.
Santorini is famous for its unrivalled beauty, blue-domed churches, stunning sunsets and charming towns. There are traditional villages, black lava beaches, friendly tavernas, buzzing bars and lots of churches.
Sail on to Naxos, unpack and find a beach – the island has more than 100 km of mostly sandy beaches. Later find the highest mountain in the Cyclades where legend says Zeus, the father of the gods, was born. The main town has a hilltop castle surrounded by shops and restaurants in cobbled alleyways.
Cameras ready as you approach hedonistic Mykonos to snap the line of windmills above the harbour. Mykonos suits the younger set and is perfect for honeymooners with gorgeous sandy beaches, some with day and night dance clubs, others that are much quieter.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
- Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
- This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
- Competition closes at 23:59 on March 1, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
- There is 1 winner and one prize
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
- Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize is a 14-night island-hopping trip to Santorini, Naxos and Mykonos, plus flights, baggage and transfers for two adults, on a half board basis. All elements of the prize are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. The winner is responsible for any extra charges incurred whilst redeeming the prize. Dates outside of those listed above are not available as part of this prize.
- The prize is valid on a return Olympic Holidays flight to Greece from London Gatwick or Manchester airports. All travel is subject to availability
- Travel must be taken between 01 June 2020 and 31st October 2020, and excludes departures 19 July to 01 August 2020
- Reservation changes are not permitted after reservations have been confirmed and confirmation documents issued.
- The prize is not transferable, has no cash value and is not for resale.
- Passengers must travel together.
- Please arrange travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and entry visas independently
- No organisers are eligible to win this prize.
- On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and the Booking Conditions and Holiday Information.
- The prize is subject to availability at the discretion of the hotels.
- Travel must be completed by 31st October 2020.
- Entrants must be 17 years old + and be in possession of a valid passport and relevant travel documents.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.