One lucky Times subscriber will win an escape for two to the Swiss mountains with a stay at the Victoria-Jungfrau Grand Hotel and Spa.
The Victoria-Jungfrau Grand Hotel and Spa sits between lakes Thun and Brienz in Interlaken, Switzerland. A tranquil setting for the hotels Nescens spa from the Swiss cosmeceutical brand. The hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Alps and offers incredible outdoor adventure opportunities to compliment the Nescens Spa programmes.
The prize includes a three-night stay for two people in a Deluxe Junior Suite and return flights from London to Zurich with Swiss International Air Lines.
During the mountain break, the winner and their guests can enjoy a daily breakfast and a dinner at the hotels stylish La Terrase restaurant. They will also experience the scientific expertise of the Nescens spa with a Nescens Better-Ageing-Signature Body Massage.
The winner will also be given two Swiss Travel Passes which includes free travel by train, bus and boat during their stay. As well as including the picturesque train journey from Zurich Airport, the pass allows visitors to explore some of the famous nearby mountains such as Schynige Platte and receive free admission to over 500 museums.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the entry button.
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
2. This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
3. Competition closes at 23:59 on July 9, 2017 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
6. There is one winner and one prize.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. The prize includes:
- Three night stay for two people at the Victoria-Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa in a Deluxe Junior Suite
- Daily breakfast and one dinner for two at the hotels La Terrasse restaurant
- Two Nescens Better-Aging-Signature Body Massages
- Two Swiss International Air Lines voucher for return flights from London to Zurich. The voucher has the value of GBP300 per person and winners can book their preferred flights themselves on swiss.com
- Two Swiss Travel Passes for the duration of stay supported by Swiss Travel Systems (includes train travel from the airport)
All requests are subject to availability
Blackout dates include July and August
Prize valid until 31st May 2018 but the holiday must be booked by the end of 2017
Prize based on two people sharing
12. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure he/she has a valid passport, any necessary visas and vaccinations. The winner’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months at the time of travel.
13. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
14. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
15. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
16. *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
Swiss International Air Lines Conditions
- Vouchers can only be redeemed on swiss.com.
- Vouchers valid until 31st December 2017. Travel must also be completed before this date.
- Flights can only be booked on SWISS-operated scheduled services (no codeshares).
- The currency of the voucher must be equal to the currency of the flight booked.
- If the voucher value exceeds the price of the flight, the remaining amount is forfeited. If the voucher value is lower, the remaining amount can be paid by credit card.
- Vouchers cannot be used to pay for flight tickets for infants (up to 2 years of age).
- The value of the voucher cannot be paid out.
- Further subject to «Voucher conditions» as shown on swiss.com under “Flight vouchers”.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Competitions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GF stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.