The lucky winner will win a six-night stay for two people in Amsterdam, courtesy of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Eurostar.
Guests will stay at The Dylan Amsterdam for three nights including breakfast and one dinner at Bar Brasserie OCCO. The hotel located on Keizersgracht, one of Amsterdam’s main canals, features immaculately decorated rooms, charming courtyard garden and a Michelin-starred restaurant called Restaurant Vinkeles.
They will also be able to enjoy three other nights and breakfast at Canal House, a sumptuous property overlooking the Keizersgracht and featuring 23 design-led bedrooms, a bar, a glamorous lounge, a large garden and contemporary works of art.
Both properties are members of Small Luxury Hotels of the World which has an unrivalled portfolio of more than 500 boutique hotels in 80 countries around the world.
The winner and their guest will take Eurostar’s new direct service from London to Amsterdam, arriving in the city centre in under four hours. You will travel in style with Business Premier and enjoy access to Eurostar’s Business Lounge in London before departure with its exclusive cocktail bar.
On board, in spacious, comfortable surroundings, food and drink developed with Business Premier culinary director Raymond Blanc will be served to the seat, allowing you to sit back in style and unwind with over 300 hours of free on board entertainment available whilst travelling at high-speed.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
1. Open to United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
2. This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
3. Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on February 3 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
6. There is one winner and one prize.
7. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. The prize is subject to availability, cannot be taken during the following blackout dates:
- 19th to 27th April 2019
- 30th May to 8th June 2019
- 12th September to 14th September 2019
- Valentine’s Day
- Bank holidays
Peak weekends cannot be confirmed until 40 days prior to departure.
10. The Prize includes:
- Three nights stay for two people at The Dylan Amsterdam, Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Breakfast is included within the stay
- One dinner for two at Brasserie OCCO is included within the stay
- Three nights stay for two people at, Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Breakfast is included within the stay
- Two Eurostar Business Premier return tickets to Paris, from London, Ebbsfleet or Ashford International
11. The prize does not include:
- Cost of arranging their own travel insurance
- Visa (where required)
- Any other expenses incurred while on the trip, including, without limitation, meals and gratuities, taxes, transportation and anything else not outlined in the prize above.
- Travel to and from Eurostar stations is not included
12. The prize must be taken by 31st December, 2019 or Winner forfeits full prize
13. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
14. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
15. *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.