Experience an authentic taste of Cyprus with fine dining, a spa treatment per person at the award winning Hébe Spa and a water sport activity for two.
Set along the Blue Flag-honoured beach of Pissouri Bay, Columbia Beach Resort stands out as intimate and authentic for all the right reasons and, as such, features within the widely respected Small Luxury Hotels of the World’s boutique collection. This luxury all suite resort offers a serene space with lush green gardens and two pools including a lagoon style infinity pool – all set against the beautiful panoramic backdrop of Pissouri Bay and the Mediterranean Sea.
Guests can enjoy a tranquil stay with pampering spa treatments at the on-site Hébe Spa or they can get active with five-star PADI certified diving courses, cycling excursions run by former Swiss cycling champion Thomas Wegmüller and adrenaline pumping water-sports activities.
The winner will fly from a London-based airport courtesy of independent tour operator, Travelbeam Luxury Holidays - who’s experienced team specialises in first-hand knowledge, competitive rates and exclusive offers such as complimentary resort credits, meals, upgrades and discounts.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
Terms & Conditions:
The prize is defined as a seven-night stay at Columbia Beach Resort, Pissouri Bay, Cyprus, on a half board basis for two people. The prize winners will share an Executive Suite, Sea view and will receive:
- One Hébe Ritual spa treatment per person (two in total)
- A water sports activity for two people
The prize package also includes two return, economy flights (up to a maximum spend of £250 per person) from a London-based airport to Cyprus and private transfers to and from Columbia Beach Resort courtesy of Travelbeam Luxury Holidays.
- The prize detailed above is strictly subject to suite, flight route and seat availability
- Blackout dates apply during peak periods and both Columbia Beach Resort and Travelbeam reserve the right to decline travel dates on that basis. Travel desired during a higher season or upgraded flight cabin/suite will be subject to additional supplemented charges which are payable by the prize winners to confirm the booking
- Columbia Beach Resort’s half board offer includes breakfast and dinner with soft drinks included within the evening meal option
- It is the winner’s responsibility to check what is included on a complimentary basis when ordering. Anything consumed outside of the complimentary offer will be charged to the winners and the bill will need to be settled on departure
- This prize is valid for travel for 12 months from 01 September 2019 (excluding peak dates).The prize winners must claim their prize, arrange and complete travel before 01 September 2020.
- Your travel must commence before the voucher expiry date specified. You may not amend these dates once finalised
- No alternative to the prize specified will be offered. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or sold or transferred for value
- Once your flight tickets have been issued, they are only valid for the flights and dates shown on the ticket – no amendments can be made, and cancellations are charged at standard rates
- Lounge passes and upgrades are not permitted with these tickets
- Conditions of Carriage will apply to the flights and it is the responsibility of the winners to check the relevant airline website for full details
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure valid travel documentation, including insurance, is in place prior to travel
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.