You and someone of your choice could enjoy a three-night break at the five-red-star hotel and spa, The Vineyard, set in the Berkshire countryside.
This gastronomic getaway includes a glass of Taittinger Champagne on arrival, three nights in an exquisite luxury suite with breakfast each morning and the Vineyard’s iconic seven-course tasting menu on one night, complete with two glasses of wine per course. Furthermore, you can enjoy a three-course dinner chosen from the à la carte menu on the remaining two nights and a private wine tasting hosted by one of the hotel’s expert sommeliers.
You will also have full access to The Vineyard's private spa throughout the break as well as receiving a heavenly 55-minute spa treatment per person.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
Terms and Conditions
- Three nights in an exquisite luxury suite with breakfast each morning
- A glass of Taittinger Champagne on arrival
- The Vineyard’s iconic seven-course tasting menu on one night, complete with two glasses of wine per course
- A three-course dinner chosen from the à la carte menu on the remaining two nights
- A private wine tasting hosted by one of the hotel’s expert sommeliers
- A heavenly 55-minute spa treatment per person
- Full use of The Vineyard’s private spa throughout the break
- The prize is valid Tuesday to Friday – subject to availability - excluding Bank Holidays and other special event dates.
- The prize must be redeemed within 1 year.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this competition.
- Entries submitted by automated competition entry mechanisms are not eligible and will be deleted.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees, directors or officers of The Vineyard Hotel, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- The Vineyard Hotel reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with one of an equivalent or greater value.
- English law governs this competition and these terms and conditions and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this prize draw.
- No cash equivalent or re-sell.
- Not transferable, to be used by named individual only.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.