You could win a £3,000 voucher to use on a custom luxury holiday courtesy of Visit Wales
You could win the chance to experience the best of Wales’ great hospitality with a Welsh Rarebits voucher worth £3,000. You’ll be able to choose to stay in a traditional country house, a cutting-edge boutique bolthole, luxury hotel, relaxing spa or historic inn courtesy of Visit Wales.
Open your door and explore the highest peaks, breath-taking rugged coastline and life affirming ziplines of North Wales. Discover Mid Wales, and breathe in the stillness where the rolling countryside is dotted with patchwork fields, where the pace of life is relaxed. Enjoy South Wales with the bright lights of Cardiff to the rolling surf of Gower and rugged Pembrokeshire. No visit to Wales is complete without an exploration of its fabulous food scene.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
- Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
- Competition closes at 23:59 on March 8, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
- There is one winner and one prize.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable and must be used by the competition winner.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
- Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- This exclusive prize is for a Welsh Rarebits gift voucher worth £3,000.
- Entrants must be natural persons, UK residents or residents of Northern Ireland, over 18 years old and not employees (or members of their families or households) of the Welsh Government, Visit Wales, Welsh Rarebits or Times+ or employees who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration.
- There is one prize to be won: a Welsh Rarebits gift voucher worth £3,000 to be redeemed for accommodation and food at Welsh Rarebits properties. No drinks or room gratuities are included.
- Welsh Rarebits Gift Vouchers MUST be presented at time of arrival at the property to enable the property to validate the voucher. The property reserves the right to refuse the voucher if presented at any other time.
- Welsh Rarebits Gift Vouchers have an expiry date of 12 months from date of voucher issue. This date is shown on the individual voucher. Under no circumstances can the voucher be extended beyond the date stated. Please contact Welsh Rarebits before the voucher expires if you are having difficulty booking your stay. No refund will be given in the event on non-redemption during the 12 month validity period.
- Change is not given on purchases which cost less than the value of the Gift Voucher presented.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation and each individual property reserves the right not to accept any voucher that have or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Vouchers and such vouchers shall not be refunded. To deface a voucher will render it invalid.
- Welsh Rarebits gift vouchers can only be redeemed for accommodation and food at Welsh Rarebits properties that have a current Welsh Rarebits membership at the time of redemption. Welsh Rarebits gift vouchers CANNOT be used at any Great Little Places or Rare Hideaways properties.
- No alternative to the prize specified will be offered, even in the case of cancellation. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or sold or transferred for value
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure valid travel insurance, is in place prior to travel
- The winner will be selected at random by Times+ among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition. Where the Prize includes tickets for events and/or experiences organized and hosted by third parties, Winner and, where applicable, any accompanying guests shall have to comply with any terms and conditions of such event organizers.
- The Winner(s) and, where applicable accompanying guest, may be required to take part in any publicity associated with this Competition and agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests of the Promoter, except where prohibited by law. The Promoter reserves the right to publish details of the Winner on its publicly available website or digital platforms.
- By participating in the Competition, entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Competition Entities and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines or injuries (up to and including bodily injury and death) of any kind arising out of or related to: (i) entrants’ participation in the Competition (including travel to/from any Competition activity); (ii) any acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, including those arising from any travel to/from any prize event or activity); (iii) the Released Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; and (iv) any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Competition activity and/or prize.
- The rules of this Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.