You could be the lucky winner of a luxury two-day UK spa break and a premium collection of 100% natural fragrances courtesy of NEOM and Rockliffe Hall.
A wellness experience to look forward to once these uncertain times are over, you and a guest could win an indulgent two night’s stay at the stunning five star hotel, golf and spa resort, Rockliffe Hall, in Hurworth, County Durham. You will also receive a luxurious collection of 100% natural fragrances worth £1,000 from natural wellbeing brand NEOM, who specialise in 100% natural fragrances to boost your wellbeing specifically in the areas of sleep, stress, energy and mood. First class train travel will be provided.
After check-in, guests will head to the beautiful spa, which recently won The Good Spa Guide’s Best Spa for Wellness, before a sumptuous 60 minute NEOM wellbeing treatment each featuring a unique combo of seven naturopath techniques including deep shiatsu, thai massage, cranio, trigger point, myofascial release plus mindfulness and reflexology.
Enjoy a delicious three course dinner in The Brasserie before retiring to your spacious New Hall Junior Suite for a restful night’s sleep. The following morning, tuck in to a hearty full English breakfast in The Orangery. Spend the day in the Spa where you will experience Mud Rasuls, Spa Garden Session, Mind Therapy sessions and PT sessions. Return to your room for a glass or two of champagne before heading to the wine cellar for a complimentary wine tasting session.
Please note, Rockliffe Hall is currently closed but will reopen on July 4. The winner of this competition will be able to book for twelve months after the hotel reopens.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
2. This competition is only open to Times Subscribers
3. Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on August 19, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
6. There is one winner and one prize.
7. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. Gift of £1,000 worth of NEOM will be sent by 1st class post to one address, to be agreed with winner in advance. Gift cannot be redeemed for cash. No price adjustments or partial reimbursements will be made. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. NEOM will arrange first class train travel to Rockliffe Hall direct with winner. Rockliffe Terms and Conditions: prize is valid for 12 months from when the hotel re-opens after Covid-19 outbreak subject to availability and excluding Bank Holidays and special events. First night offers Bed, Breakfast and Dinner and NEOM Wellbeing Treatment. Second night is Bed and Breakfast including Spa access for the Mud Rasuls, Spa Garden Session, Mind Therapy Sessions half bottle of champagne and complimentary wine tasting session.
11. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
12. *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.