Located in Belgravia, London’s oldest family-owned luxury hotel, The Goring, stands out from the crowd with its individually decorated suites and bedrooms, large private garden and exceptional service, including a team of scarlet-coated footmen.
Arrive at The Goring and enjoy a three-course dinner in the Michelin-starred Dining Room with a bottle of carefully selected wine. After a truly spectacular dinner, retire to The Royal Suite, one of the most prestigious suites in London.
Commissioned by Jeremy Goring to mark the hotel’s centenary celebrations, the spacious suite runs the length of the top floor of the hotel and each room has large French windows opening onto a private balcony overlooking The Goring Gardens. The glamorous bedroom is furnished with exquisite antique furniture, including a magnificent four-poster bed, and a stunning marble bathroom.
When you awake, refreshed, in the morning, enjoy a relaxing full English breakfast.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
Open to United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
This competition is only open to Times Subscribers
Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on December 20, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
There is 1 winner and 1 prize.
The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
The prize: The prize consists of an overnight stay in the one-bedroom Royal Suite at The Goring for two people, a three-course dinner for two with a bottle of wine in The Dining Room and full English breakfast for two the following morning. The winner of the Prize is responsible for their own travel to and from The Goring. The Prize will be valid until 31st March 2020, subject to availability and seasonal blackout dates. The Prize Winner will be responsible for any additional spend during their hotel stay, including but not limited to: food, beverages, alcohol, room service, guest services, breakages and tickets arranged via the Concierge. The Goring is not liable for personal damages, losses, cancellations or claims. The prize is non-transferable, no cash alternatives and no refunds available. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity may be required. All elements of The Prize must be enjoyed on one occasion, they cannot be taken on separate dates. We reserve the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.
The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
*General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
- Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.