Courtesy of luxury fashion reseller Cudoni, one lucky subscriber will win a luxurious designer handbag and wallet by Saint Laurent.
Cudoni is the UK's premium luxury resale service providing the most convenient way to buy and sell authenticated designer goods from the comfort of your home.
As time is your greatest luxury, Cudoni's truly effortless service allows you to sell your designer items for the prices they deserve, without impacting your busy lifestyle.
After arranging your contact-free home collection, Cudoni’s experts will take care of the entire process and transfer your earnings after each item sells.
Cudoni clients sell a wide range of designer brands, meaning their online marketplace is filled with a variety of exclusive luxury pieces waiting to be snapped up.
Cudoni’s prize bundle consists of a pre-loved Saint Laurent Monogram Shopper and Saint Laurent Double Zip Wallet, worth £2,000. Popular with Cudoni clients and shoppers, Saint Laurent is known for its effortless modern elegance with a sophisticated edge, their timeless bags showcase quality and style, and truly are a wardrobe staple.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
- Open to United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
This competition is only open to Times Subscribers
Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on November 1, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
There is one winner and one prize.
The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
Prize details: 1 x Saint Laurent, Matelassé Chevron Monogram Shopper in Black, and 1 x Saint Laurent, Matelassé Chevron Double Zip Wallet in Red, only. Both items issued by Cudoni are pre-loved, categorised by Cudoni conditions as; very good, used with minor wear. Both prize items are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged or part-exchanged for goods, services or credit. Cudoni is not affiliated in any way with the brands offered in this prize. Cudoni will send the prize to the winner via a third-party carrier partner of its choice, using a tracked service. Cudoni has no affiliation with such third-party carriers and will be deemed to have fulfilled its obligations in their entirety once handed over to said carrier.
The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
The promotional partner is Cudoni operated by Quick Move Ltd, a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 09788236. Our registered office is: 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE.
*General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
- Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.