One lucky subscriber and a guest will enjoy a three-night stay at the Cowdray Estate, settled within the South Downs National Park in West Sussex.
What's more, you and your guest will each receive Le Chameau’s leather Jameson boots and a Wax Country Jacket. Le Chameau's lightweight Jameson boot is made from premium leather with a five-layer lining. They are completely waterproof up the length of the boot. Pair them with a weatherproof dry wax Country Jacket and you have the perfect combination.
And what better place to put them through their paces than the stunning 16,500 acre Cowdray Estate, offering activities from championship course golf to clay-pigeon shooting, polo to fishing, horse riding, bike riding and walking.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
- Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
- This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
- Competition closes at 23:59 on January 26, 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
- There is 1 winner and one prize
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
- Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize/s is/are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The prize/s offering/s is/are valid for 12 months.
- The winner will have the choice of a Friday-Sunday stay or a Monday–Friday stay.
- The wildlife tour must be taken during the Cottage stay.
- Dates of stay subject to availability
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
- *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
Provisional* dates to be excluded are:
- 28-29th March 2020
- 9th – 12th July 2020
- 15th – 19th July 2020
- 10th – 13th September 2020
- *these dates may change
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.