Efteling, the Dutch theme park resort, is offering one lucky subscriber the chance to win a three night stay in a luxury lakeside lodge in Bosrijk Village for up to six people.
Europe’s third largest attraction, this resort is open all year round with thrilling rides, captivating attractions and spectacular shows. Not only will you be staying in one of their luxury lakeside lodges situated in Bosrijk Village, you will also get a champagne welcome package, four days entry the the park, return Eurotunnel LeShuttle crossing, tickets to see Caro and a €400 gift card to spend during your visit.
Glide through a world of fairies and trolls on Droomvlucht, cruise through Fata Mogana’s waterways or ride the hair-raising Baron 1898, dive coaster. For the youngsters a wander through the Fairytale Forest is a must and don’t miss Aquanura, Europe’s biggest water show with its 200 fountains dancing to lights, fire and melodies. This exclusive family holiday is the perfect way to escape from reality and enjoy time together with loved ones.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
- Open to United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
This competition is only open to Times Subscribers
Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on September 27, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
There is one winner and one prize.
The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
Prize details: Three nights at Efteling’s Bosrijk Village in a luxury lakeside lodge with breakfast, Champagne and welcome package (includes an Efteling Goodie Bag containing Efteling goodies) and 4 day park entry for a family of up to 6 (subject to availability) plus tickets to the CARO theatre show, a 400 euro gift card PLUS return Eurotunnel crossing for 1 car up to 6 people with access to the lounge. Total value of prize £2,500. Self-catering accommodation. One prize winner will be drawn from the correct answers. The prize must be taken before the 1 September 2021. Not redeemable on existing reservations. No blackout dates however subject to availability at time of booking. The prize is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The prize cannot be resold, used for commercial purposes or by another person. Efteling reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this action at any time, and/or to terminate this action prematurely. The prize will only be awarded to the winner who proves identity. The transport element of the prize is a Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Flexiplus Short Stay return ticket for one car and up to 6 passengers. This ticket is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. A car is required to travel only. Any supplements or costs incurred in addition to the prize listed are at the winner’s own expense. All costs for insurance, fuel, any toll charges or any other charges relating to the trip are not included inthe prize and must be arranged by the winner. The winner and his/her passengers are responsible for their own passport, visa requirements, travel insurance (unless included in the prize), motor breakdown cover, and any other travel requirements. No pet travel allowed. Bookings are subject to availability and have limited allocation. Bookings are subject to Eurotunnel Le Shuttle’s Ticket Terms and Conditions of Carriage. Eurotunnel are offering priority boarding, priority check in and access to the executive lounge as well as the Short Stay Flexiplus ticket.
The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
*General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
- Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.