One lucky subscriber will win a behind-the-scenes tour of the Ferrari factory in Italy to celebrate the Ferrari: Under the Skin exhibition at the Design Museum.
Usually closed to the public, this unique experience is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain access to the secret world of car making.
The prize will also include a pair of tickets to the exhibition in London and a three-night stay for two in Modena and Bologna, Italy, courtesy of the Emilia Romagna Tourism board, and tour operator, Modenatur.
Known as the Motor valley, Emilia Romagna is home to some of the world’s most revered motor brands, yet it is also considered one of the country’s best foodie destinations. The prize winner will enjoy the best of the region on a fantastic tour, including a visit to a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory, a vintage Maserati car collection, a delicious lunch at a traditional balsamic vinegar house and the opportunity to explore the Museo Enzo Ferrari.
The first two nights will be spent at the four-star Milano Palace in Modena and the third night at the five-star deluxe Grand Hotel Majestic, Bologna’s oldest and most prestigious hotel, set in a perfectly preserved Palazzo. You’ll enjoy a morning city tour, as well as dinner at Caminetto d’oro where you can sample the best culinary delights in Bologna.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the entry button.
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
2. This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
3. Competition closes at 23:59 on February 17, 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
6. There is one winner and one prize.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date. Winner needs to confirm within seven days that they can take the prize.
9. The prize is for one subscriber and their guest. The prize includes:
- 2x tickets for Ferrari: Under the Skin at the Design Museum, valid until 15 April 2018
- 2x return international flights from London – Bologna
- Inclusive of airport transfers, transfers to the Ferrari factory at Maranello and a transfer from Modena to Bologna
- 2x nights at the 4* Milano Palace Hotel, including 2x breakfasts and 1 dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, Damedeo
- 1x night at the 5* Grand Hotel Majestic Bologna, including 1x breakfast and dinner at local restaurant, Caminetto d’oro
- Guided tour of Bologna with local tour company.
- Day trip for two with local tour company Modenatur, featuring a visit to a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory, a vintage Maserati car collection, the Museo Enzo Ferrari and lunch in a local traditional balsamic vinegar house.
- Two hour guided tour of Bologna with local tour company.
- Dates of trip are 19th – 22nd April 2018
- Ferrari factory visit 20th April 2018 at 2.30pm
- The winner is also responsible for checking any health requirements and immunisations recommendations for travel
10. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
11 The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
12. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
13 *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Competitions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GF stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.