One lucky subscriber and a guest will win an 'Art of Gastronomy' experience at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Raymond Blanc's celebrated hotel and restaurant in the heart of Oxfordshire.
Plus, you will receive a copy of his new book, The Lost Orchard.
Enjoy an overnight stay with Champagne on arrival, dinner in the Michelin star restaurant and take part in a one-day course at the Raymond Blanc Cookery School.
You can visit his orchard during your stay, take a brisk winter walk around the grounds, sample some of the Orchard’s delights at dinner and learn how to make some truly delicious recipes.
With apple crumble season well under way, what better time to get inspired in the kitchen by Michelin-star chef Raymond Blanc? His new book, The Lost Orchard, is a celebration of some of the UK’s best and most ancient fruit varieties.
For those not lucky enough to win the competition - all subscribers quoting "The Lost Orchard" will receive a 20% discount when booking a midweek one-day cookery course before the 25th December 2019. Visit the Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons website for more details on booking.
One-day courses at The Raymond Blanc Cookery School introduce a range of themes, from Maman Blanc's classic dishes, delicious desserts to stocks and sauces. All courses are hands-on and give you the opportunity to create imaginative cuisine in a practical and supportive learning environment. For details call 01844 278881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote "The Lost Orchard".
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
Competition closes at 23:59 on January 12, 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
There is 1 winner and one prize
The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
Prize to include:
- 2 x copies of The Lost Orchard book by Raymond Blanc for winner and a friend.
- "Art of Gastronomy" Experience at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Raymond Blanc hotel with Champagne on arrival, overnight accommodation, dinner in the Michelin star restaurant for two, breakfast the following morning, two places on a one-day course in The Raymond Blanc Cookery School the following day.
Prize can be redeemed between Sunday and Thursday, subject to availability.
Expires 1st April 2020.
Prize does not include travel to and from the hotel.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.