Join us on Monday, February 19 for an evening with Dr Rupy Aujla who will be discussing his debut cookbook The Doctor’s Kitchen before sitting down to a delicious three-course meal made with recipes from the book.
Dr Rupy Aujla is an Imperial College London trained GP. He’s a regular doctor on BBC Asian Network, TED X NHS and an exciting new name on the health and food scene, believing that what you choose to put on your plate is the most important health intervention you can make. Drawing on his medical knowledge, Rupy will explain the principles of healthy living in a fresh and relatable way as well as answering your questions.
Advocating plates over pills every time Rupy sees food as medicine, and the enormous role of nutrition in treating chronic illnesses. Having overhauled a heart condition a few years ago by dramatically changing his diet, he is living proof that what you put on your plate is far more powerful than any pill that can be prescribed. With over 100 vibrant, delicious recipes The Doctor’s Kitchen is steeped in medical science and infused with incredible flavours from all around the world.
Copies of The Doctor’s Kitchen will be available to purchase at the event. Guests will also have the opportunity to meet Rupy and get their books signed at the end of the evening.
Following the Q&A you'll be treated to a three-course meal. A cash bar will also be available on the night.
To book tickets, click on 'book online in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £65
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com