Join us on Wednesday, January 31 for an exclusive evening with The Times arts critics at the Royal Society of Arts.
This is your chance to get insider knowledge from our journalists on the hottest tickets in art and culture in 2018 and find out more about what our critics do.
Arts editor, Alex O’ Connell will host a panel of The Times’ experts in the worlds of art, film, theatre and music including Ann Treneman, chief theatre critic; Kevin Maher, chief film critic; Rachel Campbell-Johnston, chief art critic; Richard Morrison, chief music critic and Will Hodgkinson, chief rock & pop critic
Each will be predicting the hot list for the year ahead to inspire you - and help you plan your diaries. They will also discuss how they came to be doing their jobs, give unique insights into the life of a Times critic, share anecdotes and discuss their career highlights.
A cash bar will be available both before and after the event to give you a chance to continue the discussion.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com