Join us on Tuesday, January 30 with our panel of rugby experts before the start of the 2018 Six Nations to review the upcoming tournament and discuss how the teams are shaping up.
Our panel will be hosted by The Times and Sunday Times rugby correspondent and former England fly-half, Stuart Barnes. Joining him with their in-depth rugby knowledge anecdotes will be former England captain, Lawrence Dallaglio, The Times chief rugby correspondent, Owen Slot, The Sunday Times rugby correspondent, Stephen Jones and former Scotland player and columnist for The Sunday Times Scotland, Jim Hamilton.
Can England hold on to the title? Can they make it a grand slam this year? Which are the matches to look out for and who is looking set to player of this year’s tournament? Find out what our experts think.
Guests will have the opportunity to put their own questions to the panel following the discussion.
A cash bar will be available before the talk begins.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £20
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email firstname.lastname@example.org