This unmissable festival brings together the most brilliant minds, experts and thought leaders. Together, they will explore stories, ideas, and attitudes, to inform and guide you on how to live a better life.
Running over three days, Friday, September 9 to Sunday, September 11 the Times+ Life Lessons Festival takes place in Kings Cross. There will be three stages with a host of amazing speakers for you to enjoy.
Join us on Friday, September 9 and hear from headline names including Oliver Burkeman, Jake Humphrey & Professor Damian Hughes, Rankin, Anya Hindmarch CBE, Caitlin Moran and Steven Bartlett all hosted by your favourite names from The Times and The Sunday Times plus Times Radio.
Within the festival site there will be a wide range of masterclasses, art installations, immersive experiences and live music. See the full schedule of events here to help you plan your day.
Steven Bartlett, Caitlin Moran, Anya Hindmarch CBE, Rankin, Jake Humprhey & Professor Damian Hughes and Oliver Burkeman.
In Good Company stage:
Thought-provoking discussions and debates from health, wellbeing and lifestyle mentors on subjects including parenting, making your business thrive, optimising performance, financial empowerment and becoming happier!
The Discovery stage:
Be inspired by remarkable people and leaders in travel, adventure and lifestyle to help you explore more about nature’s force, how to heal, reset and restore your body, strengthen immunity and lots more.
Our masterclass series will provide a variety of expert-led sessions exploring ways to improve yourself and your life, these include how to build a healthy brain, financial empowerment, wine appreciation and how to be your own therapist.
- Available to book until September 8, 2022 at 23:59 pm or while stocks last.
- A £2.50 booking fee will be incurred.
- You will need to buy an entry ticket to access the festival before purchasing any additional speaker tickets.
- You will need to be logged in to your Times+ account in order to access the link to book the discounted tickets.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- No cash alternatives. Tickets are non-refundable.
- For full FAQs please visit lifelessonsfestival.com/faqs/
- Times+ Life Lessons Festival reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- The "Promoter" of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel offers at any time.
- This offer is subject to the general Terms and Conditions for promotions hosted on The Times.