Join us on July 14 for an exclusive tour of the Harrow & Hope vineyards and winery, followed by wine-paired dinner.
At Harlow & Hope a small family of passionate winemakers lovingly craft home-grown sparkling wines to rival the best of Champagne.
During the evening you'll first tour the vineyards themselves, laid out across the gentle slopes of picturesque Marlow.
Then, after visiting the winery to discover where the magic happens, you’ll sample the range of delicious Harrow & Hope wines.
The evening rounds off with dinner under the summer sky – authentic woodfired pizza and fresh salad with handpicked wines to match. This wonderful event is for 40 Times+ subscribers only, so places are sure to fill up fast.
To book tickets, click on 'book online' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking link.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
- Tickets cost £50
- Full payment on booking.
- Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
- Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
- TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
- Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
- If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com