Update March 17:
Following the escalation of COVID-19 Coronavirus, Media 10 has announced, with regret and careful consideration, the postponement of Grand Designs Live London. The event will now take place from 22 - 31 August 2020 - the venue remains London’s ExCeL.
Complimentary tickets booked are still valid for the new dateline. A new ticket confirmation will be sent to your email address in the coming days.
We’ve partnered with Grand Design Live London to give subscribers free tickets to the grand home event full of inspiration and expert advice.
Whether you’re starting out on your first renovation, building a new home, adding the finishing touches or simply looking for inspiration, Grand Designs Live from August 22-31 at London’s ExCeL is the must-visit event.
Split into four key sections of Build, Kitchens & Bathrooms, Interiors and Gardens, source eco brands, compare new materials, watch live demos and find unique products not on the high street.
Take a seat at the Grand Theatre to hear from Kevin McCloud, Grand Designers and industry experts discuss top tips, trends and advice on everything from self-build and renovation to home improvement and sustainability.
Ask questions, discuss ideas or go through your current project plans, in a one-to-one consultation. Specialists include RIBA architects, landscape gardeners, interior designs, planning experts and many more.
Interior room sets
A series of installations of the sometimes forgotten “Great British Box Room”, each focused on different aspects of British home design. This feature will inspire visitors with new ideas and concepts.
Discover much more at Grand Designs Live.
To redeem this offer follow the instructions in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to redeem this offer.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer entitles you to two free tickets to the Grand Designs Live London’s ExCeL running from 2 May – 10 May 2020.
- Promotion closes at midnight April 27.
- Choose your preferred weekend or weekday ticket at checkout.
- Offer is based on a first come, first serve basis. Offer valid for adult standard tickets for any one day.
- Tickets must be booked in advance.
- Children under 15 go free when accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the booked event is postponed by the Government, organisers or venue due to the outbreak of a contagious disease, your ticket will be transferred to alternative dates and all details would be released via granddesignslive.com.
- Organised by Media 10 Ltd. Grand Designs is a registered trademark of FremantleMedia.
- Based on the television programme Grand Designs produced by Boundless (part of FremantleMedia UK) for Channel 4.