Every month subscribers can redeem a free audiobook. This month you can listen to The Fear Bubble by Ant Middleton.
Without fear, there’s no challenge. Without challenge, there’s no growth. Without growth, there’s no life.
Ant Middleton is no stranger to fear: as a point man in the Special Forces, he confronted fear on a daily basis, never knowing what lay behind the next corner, or the next closed door. In prison, he was thrust into the unknown, cut off from friends and family, isolated with thoughts of failure and dread for his future. And at the top of Everest, in desperate, life-threatening conditions, he was forced to face up to his greatest fear, of leaving his wife and children without a husband and father.
But fear is not his enemy. It is the energy that propels him. Thanks to the revolutionary concept of the Fear Bubble, Ant has learned to harness the power of fear and understands the positive force that it can become. Fear gives Ant his edge, allowing him to seek out life’s challenges, whether that is at home, pushing himself every day to be the best father he can be, or stuck in the death zone on top of the world in a 90mph blizzard.
In his groundbreaking new book, Ant Middleton thrillingly retells the story of his death-defying climb of Everest and reveals the concept of the Fear Bubble, showing how it can be used in our lives to help us break through our limits. Powerful, unflinching and an inspirational call to action, The Fear Bubble is essential reading for anyone who wants to push themselves further, harness their fears and conquer their own personal Everests.
1) Add your audiobook
- Offer limited to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Kobo account.
- Offer is limited to 25,000 audiobook downloads.
- Offer code must be redeemed before 23.59 on November 12, 2020. Offer limited to one Kobo account per person.
- Offer has no cash value and cannot be transferred or exchanged for other audiobooks.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust the amount paid on previous purchases.
- Rakuten Kobo Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without notice.