Every month Times subscribers can download a free ebook. This month is Conspiracy by S J Parris.
Heretic-turned-spy Giordano Bruno arrives in Paris to find a city on the edge of catastrophe. King Henri III lives in fear of a coup by the Duke of Guise and his fanatical Catholic League, and another massacre on the streets. When Bruno’s old rival, Father Paul Lefèvre is found murdered, Bruno is drawn into a dangerous web of religious politics and court intrigue. And watching over his shoulder is the King’s mother, Catherine de Medici, with her harem of beautiful spies.
Bruno finds himself on the trail of a killer who is protecting a terrible secret and, with the royal houses of France and England under threat, he must expose the truth – or be silenced for good.
We have partnered with Amazon Kindle to supply you with our free monthly ebooks. You can now read this on your Kindle or download the Kindle app to access these books via Apple, Android devices, your computer and more.
If you experience any issues downloading your ebook, please consult Amazon's help and customer service here. If it looks like you've been charged please wait 24 hours before contacting Amazon.
To download the ebook, click on 'download' in the information box and follow the download instructions.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the download button.
1. Each promotional code provided may be used once and may only be redeemed against the Qualifying Item on or before 11:59 pm on September 30, 2017 ("End Date").
2. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon Media EU Sarl.
3. This offer has no cash alternative and is not for resale.
4. You must enable 1-Click purchasing and complete your purchase of a Qualifying Item during the Promotional Period in order to receive it for free.
5. Offer only applies to selected Kindle books purchased at Amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to Kindle books purchased from any other website.
6. This promotion is only available to Amazon.co.uk customers located in the UK. Any customer attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the UK but attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to complete the transaction.
8. The promoter of this promotion is The Times. Participation is subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions for this promotion.
9. This offer is open to UK and Irish subscribers and residents only.