This month Times subscribers can download Murder in Mesopotamia by Agatha Christie.
The hugely anticipated film adaptation of Murder on the Orient Express will be in cinemas in November and we have an exclusive, free ebook for fans of the world’s most famous detective.
In Murder in Mesopotamia, an archaeologist’s wife is murdered on the shores of the River Tigris in Iraq. It was clear to Amy Leatheran that something sinister was going on at the Hassanieh dig in Iraq; something associated with the presence of ‘Lovely Louise’, wife of celebrated archaeologist Dr Leidner.
Hercule Poirot was due to drop in at the excavation site. But with Louise suffering from terrifying hallucinations, and tension within the group becoming almost unbearable, Poirot might just be too late.
The ebook also features the first chapter of Murder on the Orient Express, which occurs during Poirot’s return journey from Mesopotamia, and will whet your appetite ahead of the hotly anticipated film release.
We have partnered with Amazon Kindle to supply you with our free monthly ebooks. You can now read this on your Kindle or download the Kindle app to access these books via Apple, Android devices, your computer and more.
If you experience any issues downloading your ebook, please consult Amazon's help and customer service here. If it looks like you've been charged please wait 24 hours before contacting Amazon.
To download the ebook, click on 'download' in the information box and follow the download instructions.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the download button.
1. Each promotional code provided may be used once and may only be redeemed against the Qualifying Item on or before 11:59 pm on September 30, 2017 ("End Date").
2. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon Media EU Sarl.
3. This offer has no cash alternative and is not for resale.
4. You must enable 1-Click purchasing and complete your purchase of a Qualifying Item during the Promotional Period in order to receive it for free.
5. Offer only applies to selected Kindle books purchased at Amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to Kindle books purchased from any other website.
6. This promotion is only available to Amazon.co.uk customers located in the UK. Any customer attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the UK but attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to complete the transaction.
8. The promoter of this promotion is The Times. Participation is subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions for this promotion.
9. This offer is open to UK and Irish subscribers and residents only.