A great find from down under, discover this dazzling New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc guaranteed to set your tastebuds alight. Subscribers can get six bottles for only £47.94, usually £77.94 and free delivery.
The Marlborough region first brought New Zealand wine to the world’s attention way back in the 1980s. But in 2020 all eyes are on the East Coast of the North Island where wines such as the spell-binding Hour-Teller are showing that the Kiwi’s innate talent for winemaking is now widespread. Vineyards around Gisbourne and Napier are producing a fabulous mix of styles from the tropical-rich to the bracingly fresh.
The best of both worlds awaits in The Hour-Teller Sauvignon, a wonderful new find from our antipodean specialist and buyer-on-the-ground, Dan. We are so excited by this mouthwatering delight that we are offering Times+ subscribers the chance to try it for just £7.99 a bottle, including a £30 saving on a case of six. Enjoy with fish and chips, seared swordfish or Moules marinière.
Order this delicious 6-bottle case, usually £77.94, for just £47.94 and save £30. Enjoy free delivery (usually £7.99) and of course our 100% money back guarantee of wine happiness.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to redeem this offer.
- One six-bottle case only per household.
- Offer only available while stocks last and may be closed early if sold out.
- No further discount or voucher can be applied.
- Free delivery (usually £7.99).
- Offer ends 13/11/2020. Y
- You or anybody you buy wine for must be 18 years or over.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Items are offered at the price and quantity stated here.
- If you wish to order different quantities, please call us for prices and availability.
- Delivery to UK addresses only (excluding Channel Islands and BFPO addresses).
- Standard delivery takes 3 working days (delivery to offshore islands, NI, Scottish Highlands and some other areas of Scotland may take a few days longer).
- In the unlikely event of wines becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied.
- The Sunday Times Wine Club is operated by Direct Wines Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 1095091.
- One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW.
- Unless otherwise stated, all wines contain sulphites.