Whether you’re planning the last of the Summer barbecues or looking ahead to rich Autumn casseroles and roasts, these Spanish reds will delight. Enjoy six delicious wines for just £44.94, usually £72.44, plus two free Dartington Crystal glasses and free delivery.
From classic oak-aged Riojas to mellow and mature Gran Reserva, this is an exemplary collection of food-friendly wines.
Los Hermanos Manzanos is a beautiful, old-style Rioja with layers of sweet oak and lovely length of flavour. Dinastia Manzanos on the other hand is a lightly-oaked modern classic in a deliciously fruity style. Popular as ever, Barón de Barbón from Julian and Javier Murúa is one of the easiest-drinking reds you’ll ever try. Packed with red berry flavours and infused with trademark vanilla scents.
Fruit-laden El Bombero enjoys legendary status among Wine Club members, renowned for its extraordinarily mouthfilling style. At six years of age, Diego de Almagro Reserva is all about smooth textures and maturity. Finally, Palacio del Conde 2013 is crafted using Tempranillo grapes hand-harvested from 50-year-old vines then aged for three years in oak barrels.
Order this delicious six-bottle case for just £44.94, usually £72.44, while stocks last and save over £27. You will also receive a free pair of Dartington Crystal stemless wine glasses (usually £15). Plus, free delivery to your door (usually £7.99) and of course a 100% money back guarantee of wine happiness.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to redeem this offer.
- One six-bottle case and free gift only per household while stocks last and may be closed early if sold out.
- No further discount or voucher can be applied.
- Free delivery (usually £7.99).
- Offer ends October 08, 2020.
- You or anybody you buy wine for must be 18 years or over.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Items are offered at the price and quantity stated here.
- If you wish to order different quantities, please call us for prices and availability.
- Delivery to UK addresses only (excluding Channel Islands and BFPO addresses).
- Standard delivery takes 3 working days (delivery to offshore islands, NI, Scottish Highlands and some other areas of Scotland may take a few days longer).
- In the unlikely event of wines becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied.
- The Sunday Times Wine Club is operated by Direct Wines Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 1095091. One Waterside Drive, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 4SW.
- Unless otherwise stated, all wines contain sulphites.