Times subscribers can enjoy £50 off their first international money transfer with Times Currency Services.
Whatever your reason for transferring money abroad – buying or selling property, sending money to friends or family, repatriating overseas earnings or paying international school fees – Times Currency Services offers a solution that could save you time and money compared to using your bank.
The service is powered by award-winning currency specialists WorldFirst, enabling us to provide subscribers with competitive exchange rates, no fees for personal transfers, exceptional service and the fastest available international transfers.
Once you’ve signed up you can arrange transfers 24/7 online or over the phone with the help of a currency specialist. See side panel for instructions on how to receive £50 off your first transfer.
To redeem this offer, sign up to Times Currency Services and quote the code in the information box when transferring online or by phone.
Please note, you will need to be signed in to see the promo code.
1. This promotion is only open to The Times subscribers who must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. To qualify for the offer you must:
- open a Times Currency Services account; and
- complete a transaction quoting the promotion code
3. The promotion code entitles you to £50 towards your first international money transfer with Times Currency Services.
4. The promotion code can only be redeemed as part of your first foreign exchange transaction.
5. The promotion code must be applied to a foreign exchange transaction with a GBP sale currency with a minimum value before the promotion code of £1,000.
6. Only one promotion code per customer may be redeemed and the offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. To use your promotion code, simply enter the promo code into the promotion code box on the online trading platform, or quote the offer and the promo code to your dealer over the telephone.
8. The promoter reserves the right to modify, withdraw or suspend the promotion
9. Times Currency Services terms and conditions apply.
10. This promotion is subject to English law.
11. The promoter is Times Newspapers Limited. Registered in England No. 894646. Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, SE1 9GF. Times Currency Services is provided by World First UK Limited, registered in England No. 05022388. Registered office: Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. World First UK Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money (FRN: 900508).