One lucky Times subscriber will win a holiday to Montenegro.
The lucky winner and their guest will stay in the luxury hotel Regent Porto Montenegro on the waterfront Boka Bay in the heart of Porto Montenegro Village.
You'll stay for four nights in a deluxe mountain view room which has sophisticated interiors with a fun nautical twist, a spacious balcony with views of the mountains and state-of-the-art amenities.
Enjoy daily breakfast and one fabulous three-course dinner with wine pairing. Prepared by Head Chef Knezvoic, who trained at Noma, the signature menu is based on traditional Montenegrin cuisine paired with the finest regional wines.
During the break you'll get to discover the beauty of Boka Bay by boat, which is part of the UNESCO protected Bay of Kotor. When you're not exploring, relax on Regent Porto Montenegro’s secluded private beach, reachable by a phenomenal boat ride across the bay and walk around Porto Montenegro with its a fantastic selection of restaurants and bars.
It is the most vibrant marina-side shopping village in the Adriatic with a dynamic mix of over 60 stores from luxury designer brands to independent boutiques. Also included in the prize are return flights and airport transfers supported by Porto Montenegro.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the booking button.
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
2. This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
3. Competition closes at 23:59 on May 14, 2017 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
4. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
5. To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
6. There is one winner and one prize.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
8. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. The prize includes a four-night stay at Regent Porto Montenegro for two on a bed & breakfast basis and one dinner for two at the Dining Room including wine pairing, a tour of Boko Bay including the Old Town of Kotor for two adults. The prize includes two return flights with easyjet from London Gatwick to Tivat. The prize is strictly subject to availability and excludes June 2017 – September 2017 and from 24 December – 2 January 2018. The prize is valid until 14 May 2018. The prize is for two adults. The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to, flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals and spending money) not specifically included in the prize. The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event. Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the Winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the Prize Winner forfeiting their Prize. All extras, consumed during the stay, have to be paid directly at check out by the winner at the hotel.
10. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
11. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
12. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times) (the “Promoter”).
13. *General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to 42 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex CO2 8JY stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.