You and a guest of your choice could win a luxury holiday to Tampa Bay, Florida, courtesy of Visit Tampa Bay, Norwegian Air and Le Méridien Tampa.
With rollercoasters, animal encounters, great sport, amazing food, and Cuban culture, you will get the full Florida experience while staying in Tampa Bay.
The Tampa Riverwalk links hotels, restaurants, parks and cultural venues together with exciting young chefs and craft brewers turning Tampa Bay in a foodie’s dream.
The historic heart of Tampa Bay lies among the brick streets of Ybor City, built in the 1880s by Cuban, Spanish, and Italian immigrants drawn to the booming cigar industry. Cuban masters still roll cigars by hand in boutique shops along Seventh Avenue.
Additionally, you can travel back in time at Le Méridien Tampa. This century-old Historic Federal Courthouse has been transformed into a one-of-a-kind Tampa hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Tampa, this boutique hotel is the backdrop for exploring the city in style.
Norwegian’s nonstop service to Tampa Bay offers an affordable way to access the stunning west coast of Florida.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
- Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners
- This competition is only open to Times Subscribers.
- Competition closes at 23:59 on December 12, 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter you must click ‘Enter competition’ button.
- There is 1 winner and one prize
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
- Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within seven days after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- Prize includes four nights for two adults in a Standard Room at Le Méridien Tampa, on a room only basis. Prize also includes two return direct economy flights from London Gatwick courtesy of Norwegian, two CityPASS booklets and a VIP tour for two of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Prize is subject to availability and non-transferable. Black-out dates will apply. Prize must be taken before 31 October 2020.
- The prize is two return economy class tickets from London Gatwick to Tampa (TPA) with Norwegian.
- Flights are subject to availability on Norwegian’s lowest booking class and cannot be redeemed across public holidays, school holidays and weekends.
- Additional blackout dates may occur and can change without notice.
- The prize is for direct flights only on flights operated by Norwegian.
- An alternative Norwegian operated route will be chosen and offered by Norwegian should the prize route cease to be operated by Norwegian.
- Seats are capacity controlled and not all flights will be available for redemption.
- Changes cannot be made once the tickets are issued.
- The winner will have to book the flights 6 weeks from the day they are notified and must fly within the travel period available to book on the site.
- There is no refund value. Cancelled trips have no monetary compensation.
- The two passengers must be on the same outbound and return flights.
- The passenger(s) are responsible for any extra fees and charges incurred as a result of excess baggage, additional purchases on board, airport transfers etc.
- All names entered in the Prize Draw must match exactly as printed on their passports.
- The gift certificates are non-transferrable.
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger(s) to be meet all passport and visa requirements to travel to the USA.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
- Visit Tampa Bay and Norwegian reserves the right to substitute the prize.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Visit Tampa Bay.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law but without regard to its rules relating to choice of law and forum, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. he Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.