One lucky subscriber and their guest will win a holiday aboard a fully-crewed catamaran where they will explore the mainland and islands of Croatia plus the beautiful bay of Kotor in Montenegro.
This one week holiday is brand new for 2020, offered by Seafarer Holidays, and gives you the opportunity to get involved in sailing, or relax and watch the stunning scenery glide past, safe in the hands of the experienced professional crew.
Included in the trip is an additional two-night stay in Dubrovnik, before or after your sailing, as well as return flights to this beautiful medieval city. Breakfast and a light lunch are included during the sailing and each evening you are free to explore the delightful ports of call.
To enter, click on 'enter competition' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
- 7 nights Accommodation in a double or twin cabin
- Running expenses of the yacht, including fuel, water and gas
- Continental buffet breakfast and light lunch daily
- Bottled water, Coffee and tea throughout your stay on board
- Services of our professional English speaking skipper and first mate
- Bed linen and towels
- Return flights from Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham to Dubrovnik
- 2 nights in a double or twin room on a b and b basis in Dubrovnik
- The holiday is not transferable and must be taken in June or September 2020
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.